
This is my road trip last weekend from start to finish. Enjoy the ride cause I sure did! So here we are leaving Utah. Notice the SNOW in the background. That, my friends, is why we left.

Enjoy the sunset over Vegas. We stopped in at the Bellagio to watch the fountains since 4 of 6 of us had never been to Vegas. We also walked around a really pretty flower exhibit in the Bellagio as well. Vegas did indeed treat us well.
Not real... mom. :)
Getting ready for our day at the beach. For some reason someone pantsed me right before the picture, still not sure how it all happened but that is why I have pants around my ankles.
It was a lot colder than it looks. It was windy and freezing on the pier making the beach seem like heaven! And it was pretty close to that except for when I was taking my nap on the beach and a group of 100 preteen girls from New Mexico who were in Cali for a CHEER tournament decided to surround us with their things, forgetting that there was an entire uninhabited beach, interrupting my peaceful nap. Needless to say I was a little grouchy when awakening from my slumber.
Prepping on the tram ride to enter the happiest place on earth!
Luigi joined us and was very well behaved for a 6 month old puppy. And thanks to our puppy, on a pretty crowded day in Disneyland we got to go on 15 rides! Wahoo!



It was a great road trip. We even gave ourselves names of the O'Dell Family because we were speaking in accents more often than not and enjoying some good times with friends. I do love California. Always have, always will.
1 comment:
What a fun trip. I'm totally missing california too but at least it is sunny and warm in Boise today!
Post a Comment