Friday, May 7, 2010

Friday Five

Well I have recently just been putting up pictures so I thought that I would tell you a little about what is going on in my life and give you my Friday Five so here goes...

1. I am so grateful for family. It was so fun to have my family here for graduation. I am grateful for all the support that I received from them. I am grateful for their prayers too... which seem to be working. :) I am grateful to know that families are forever and that when I do have my own one day I will never need to fear being separated from them. For my graduation present I get to go to Hawaii with Lanie and Papa. What a blessing to get to spend a whole week in Hawaii with my awesome grandparents.

2. I am grateful to have a job when there are so many students out their that are looking and can't find anything. I love my job and the opportunity that I have had in my life because BYU really does take care of their students.

3. I am grateful to have a best friend that is so much like me that it is ridiculous. She helps me to think through things logically and to understand what it is that I really want in my life. It is just nice to have someone to talk to all the time who totally understands me and my priorities. Friends are such an amazing blessing.

4. I am grateful for cell phones. I want you to just take a blast to the past for a few seconds with me. Remember life without cell phones when you actually had to like leave messages and then call people back and stuff. You had to actually think of a plan and a meeting spot BEFORE you split up. Or when shopping you had to actually go find your mom when you were ready to leave the store instead of call her. Crazy were the days without cell phones. I am grateful that I can call my mom on my way home from school just to say hi. I love my cell phone.

5. I am grateful to see the hand of the Lord in my life. All the sudden I am seeing more and more how he is directing my paths and how he is guiding my life. I am grateful for the spirit and how I feel his influence in my life.

Life is good! I can't complain about a single thing.

No comments: