Monday, May 24, 2010

A daughter needs a mom.

I just finished reading one of those cute little books that has just a few pages about why daughters need moms. There are so many reasons why I need my mom but here are just a few of them.
1. I need my mom because she encourages me to do my best in all that I do.
2. I need my mom because she will ALWAYS be my biggest fan.
3. I need my mom because she helps me understand how to better live the gospel in my life.
4. I need my mom because she helps me to laugh at myself when I do silly things.
5. I need my mom because she has been a pilar of strength and love.
6. I need my mom because she will teach me how to be a mom one day.
7. I need my mom because she sees my best side when sometimes I don't.
8. I need my mom because she prays for me.
9. I need my mom because she taught me how to cook with love.
10. I need my mom because she teaches me how to love by loving me unconditionally.
I love you mom!

1 comment:

Kirsti said...

Oh how sweet! I love your mom too! It's amazing how she is a motherly influence to me to. I love it!