Yes I did really wear that under my gown, per my mothers request might I add. I could graduate happy with my championship T-shirt. Yeah baby!


Walking across the stage, getting a fake diploma!
The celebration of theC-town girls. Alas, we made it! We also had a little Claremont 1 reunion. It was great!


The happy graduate and the happy parents. Yeah baby!
Can I just say how great it was to have my family in town. I love them and I am so grateful for them and all of their support though my college years. Thanks family for being so willing to help my get through it. I am also so grateful I chose BYU and the amazing things I have learned here. More than the academic knowledge, which has been influential in my life, the people I have met her e have taught me so much about how and why I want to follow the Savior. I am so grateful to have felt over and over the love of God and His Son. I am a daughter of God and He loves me and I am so grateful for that knowledge.
2 comments:
YIpee! You did it. Congrats girl. We love you!
I love that you wore the coveted t-shirt underneath! Awesome!
Post a Comment