Friday, March 26, 2010

Missing J-ru

So I love blogging even when I don't have time for it. Oops.. I am going to do a primary activity day for my aunt Stephanie all about Jerusalem and Galilee and the stories of Christ today. Therefore, I have been looking over tons of my Jerusalem pictures and stuff and so here are some more favs that made me miss it like no other. Also, there have been lots of really scary things happening over there these past few weeks and a friend said that she saw one of the little boys that we got to know who was on the news as part of the anti-Israel rallies and things. I hope and pray that all my friends are ok over there.



2 comments:

Joleen said...

These are some pretty stinkin good picture of you Siz. Loves to you!

Melonie said...

You look so beautiful in those shots (and in person of course!). I'm looking into doing a "walk through Galilee with Christ" for a Primary activity. Can you send me stuff too? that would be sooo awesome.