Thursday, March 11, 2010

The goings ons...

So I think I decided on ISU but notice how I still said I think. Making decisions is not my forte but I felt good about ISU and so I have sent my acceptance and 300 dollar deposit. If thats not enough to make me commit than I don't know what is. I am very excited about the prospect of grad school and decided that the most cost efficient and closest to family and friends beats out the prospect of 18th best program in the country. Not sure how logical that is but thats what I am going for and I know that I will get a good education at ISU. I am super excited to be doing what I have dreamed of doing for the past 10 years of my life. Basically, life is good.



Pocatello in the summer. I will try to remember this in January, maybe the memory will keep me warm.










1 comment:

Lyndsay said...

SARAHHHHHHH!! YOU ARE MOVING TO POCATELLO AND YOU DIDN'T EVEN TELL ME!????!?!?!?!? I AM SOOOO EXCITED!!! YAYYY CONGRATS BABE! I LOVE YOU!