Monday, December 7, 2009

I am dreaming of a White Christmas

So here are the updates of the past few days. Life is great. We went to the Dead Sea again today. AWESOME! And there was lots of mud to be had. But I really wanted to blog about a Christmas Concert experience. We had our last concert on Sunday night and one of the ladies that works here at the center, named Naomi, came up to our concert director with tears in her eyes and said Brothere Whipple I feel fire in my heart, what should I do? He had to look back at her with tears streaming down his checks and cover his mouth with his hands so as not to say anything. What a heart breaking and yet wonderful expereince? Sunday night was more of a Jewish crowd but it was so fun because as they were walking out most of them wished us a Merry Christmas because the music that we were singing made them feel so good. It was such a joy to feel like I have been able to share my testimony here in Israel through the music that we could share with our friends. The concerts were definitly on my top 5 favorite things I have done here so far.
I am continuing to love and adore the people here. Don't get me wrong fam, I am sooo excited to be hoem for Christmas. In fact, we sang part of White Christmas and I teared up thinking that I do get to go home for Christmas. I am so blessed! I know that the Lord loves me!

1 comment:

Melonie said...

What an amazing experience! We are excited to see you too!