Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Glimpses

Unrealted to this post but related to other posts there are links on Youtube to our concert. SO COOL! Here it is. Enjoy! http://www.youtube.com/ramitelaviv#p/u/9/ROEOzERY-8E

This was the poem I wrote in Galilee and shared in my talk a few weeks ago. It is not totally finished but this is what I had so far.

Glimpses
by Sarah Ingalls

In Galilee my soul did awake
As small glimpse I did take
Of the love of my elder brother
Who loved me as no other

I saw glimpses of the future and past
And knew that I’d made memories to last
I felt of His holy grace
After in Galilee having seen His face

I felt of His cleansing power
The one I need each and every hour
In each daily sunset I could see
His deep devotion to me

I now know why He chose this beautiful land
It was but to help me understand
About my true potential as His child
His grace, mercy and character mild

He taught me of His divinity
Deep in the territory of Galilee
Redeemer, Savior, God of earth
Helped me experience my own new birth

And there I promised Him that I would be
The person I see in Galilee

No comments: