Friday, November 27, 2009

Galilee, sweet Galilee

This is one of my favorite pictures and I took it with my friend Lynsday's camera but we were sitting inside a cave looking out over the Galilee with this tree in front of us. It was beautiful. This was on the Mt of Beattitudes. The church on the Mt of Beattitudes
On the boat ride over to the other side of the Sea of Galilee.



Here is me in Caesarea.



This is at the famous Jordan river baptismal site. Thats Ashley on my left and Lyndsay on my right. LOVE THEM! This is Ann and I of the Tiberias branch. I was under strict orders of mom to go meet her and she really has an amazing story of what she has done to keep the church going in the Galilee area.






This was the view from the Tiberias branch house balcony. Incredible. This is a branch that more than any other is overseen by the Lord.





On the Sea of Galilee.












No comments: