Monday, November 9, 2009
Best Monday ever!
We met the coolest priest today named Theodosio who showed us all over this cool Greek Orthodox church and he is also a cook at a local place where all the priests live and so he said we can come eat some really good Greek food. Really he taught me about love because he loved us and I loved him in like the coolest way. After we left we were even standing outside the church and he came out to teach us something else too. He was so nice and I realized how much I love people. More than anything else I have learned to love people here in Jerusalem. I will try to get a picture up of him later. But that made my day. Just a little tender mercy I thought I would share.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment