So my birthday was definitely a good day. It was also a fairly normal day. Got up, went to institute, went to school, came home. But then there was this:
Then there is this next gem. So... our Elders Quorum always does cool things for birthdays. They know I am in the PT program so this is the card they came up with, to accentuate all of their (the Elders Quorum Presidency's best features for me. :) LOVE IT!
Other events of note for the day. Got to talk to family members including all siblings and Katie even called. It was nice to talk to everyone. Went to Texas Roadhouse with my girls from the PT program. LOVE THEM. At Texas Roadhouse I had to sit on the saddle and give the loudest YE-Haw that I could so that they'd give me my dessert. I am not bashful when it comes to ice cream and apparently neither is my inner fat kid. :)

Birthdays are a good time to feel loved. Also another friend in my ward brought me brownies and of course Hershey's syrup because he knows how much I love it. Overall, I have nothing to complain about. 26 has now officially begun.
2 comments:
I love this! I'm glad you had a good birthday and that you decided on Texas Roadhouse...the best! Love you!
What a cool cake and cute card!! How funny that they did that. I'm so glad you had a great birthday and felt special!!
Post a Comment