So my house is nice. I really do like it. And I like my roomies too. But there are just somethings that would be annoying whoever you are... well I take that back because some people have no limits but I defintly have mine.
1. Chatty roomates. I can be chatty and fun and talk about whatever you want but not before 8am so please don't try. I just don't want to talk to you. Its not personal, its not meant to make you mad, its me not you. :)
2. Trash trucks. I know that kids love them but I DO NOT. It just so happens that we live right on the street where they all drive by every morning to get to the rest of the city so there is no shortage of them.
3. Alarm clocks. Now having 8:00 class puts a damper on this fact that I hate alarm clocks. I guess there are somethings you just have to get used to but I still don't have to like it.
4. Make-up. Why men insist that women wear make-up is beyond me. Granted I think it is fun to wear and it is nice to look nice. I am not advocating that all women go without it either, for that could be scarey, all I am saying is why is it that the guys in my classes notice when I don't wear any. Besdies all the guys in my classes are married. Or the few guys who aren't are.. lets just say not my type.
5. Occupied bathroom. So sad when you finally muster the courage to get out of bed and you run upstairs(I live in the dungeon of a basement) and the bathroom is being used. Not only is it being used but its being USED if you know what I mean and then I get the leftovers of smells and such. Now that is just the wrong way to start the day.
Ok. Done ranting. Back to studying.
1 comment:
That was such a funny post! When my dad and I would get up together for seminary, we had an unspoken rule: no talking! unless it was my birthday, then he could say happy birthday, or if I needed to know the weather. That's it! :)
And I agree with you about the alarm clocks. SO annoying! Especially the beeping kind, but even the radio. I'm with you!!
Post a Comment