I am so excited to play volleyball tonight that I thought I would blog about all the great reasons to play volleyball.
1. Sometimes when you stuff a guy it is like sticking your tongue out at them without the actual insult. Its a great feeling. Kinda just strut your stuff a little bit after that.
2. You get to make great friends while playing.
3. Volleyball is a great place to flirt because you can say when you dig someone, come on, actually bring the heat next time.
No but it really should be fun tonight. I need some time to not think about physiology and why glial cells can only replicate slowly. I love volleyball and it seems like we have a good group put together who can really play. That's all. Just wanted to tell you how excited I am since I have been told on numerous occasions recently that I need to blog more. The nice thing about blogging I guess is that is it about nothing. :) But this is a pretty awesome nothing.
No comments:
Post a Comment