So we went to the Hare Krishna Temple this weekend for some good old fashioned chalk throwing and witch burning. Yep that is what I said. It was lots of fun and very cultural at the same time. The only problem was the chalk down my throat making it almost impossible to breathe but that's to be expected I guess.
This is the temple. It is very pretty and set in the middle of nowhere (aka Spanish Fork) so there is lots of pretty farm land around.
The burning of the witch.


These are my girls Emma, Katelyn, Whittney and Genevie. Love them!


Notice how in the above pisture I have no green on my face and below I do. Well Shayla was kind enough to throw some chalked green grass at my face so as to get the desired effect. It was great.
1 comment:
That looks so fun! I saw them do this on the Amazing Race at a Hindu Festival. It was really cool!
Post a Comment