So I have been obsessed, literally, with family history lately and so I am going to start a family history blog. Let me know if you want to help. I want to put up like fun census records that I find and post a family tree and stuff. If anyone want to help me out let me know, I'd love the help. I got as far back as the early 1700's in one branch of grandma Wolfes family so it has been really fun. Here is a fun preview... The last line of the first page is our great grandpa Wolfe and then it shows his family. We are descendants of Claude Wolfe who was 6 when the census was taken. FUN, FUN, FUN!! Also take special note of his occupation... It looks like it says "Groceries etc." to me.
(Double click to see the images in a larger size.)

1 comment:
love the updates and pictures...keep 'em comin!
Good job on the family history- way to go!
Post a Comment