At this point I do a quadruple take and remember that the front reflector on my bike had been broken off... sure enough it was. As I prowl around it a few more times, I call the Provo police who transfer me to BYU PD who transfer me back to Provo who transfer me back to BYU. I felt like the mom on home alone who gets transfered back and forth like 50 times and all she wants is her son back! All I wanted was my bike back. She was like a son to me. It was a pain but finally BYU PD show up, verify that it was mine indeed. Then we sit around waiting for Provo police for an hour and a half! I was mad and even missed the first half of my soccer game! And then I ended up sendingmy good friends Joleen and Brittany to go get the bike from Provo PD when they FINALLY cut the lock so that I could play in my soccer game, which we won. All in all I had a great night and now I have 2 bikes!
This is my old bike which is now like new to me!
This was bike 2. Its really nice actually and so I can't bring myself to sell it. At least not now.Now to the next 5 days of 2 tests, 2 papers, 1 presentation, 1 sacrament meeting talk and 1 sunday school lesson! Not to mention all the social activities in between. Needless to say I am a tiny bit stressed!
3 comments:
yay! I'm so happy for you that you got your bike back! good luck with your long list of things to do :)
Remember when you ran over your shoe with your back tire in the middle of the street??
Awesome! Too bad you didn't catch the guy that stole it! that would have been super cool! Glad you got it back and won your soccer game! Go Sarah!
Post a Comment