Wednesday, October 29, 2008

This and that...

This is just a little bit of what I have been up to lately.

We went to help plant flowers at temple square. My roomie (middle) motivated me to go mostly by force but that is besides the point. In the end we had a blast. We went to eat at Hires Big H afterward(thanks Salt Lake girls for the classic spot) and it was full of U fans, right before a game. We were naturally wearing BYU blue and got the stare down the whole time but it was still so worth it.
They told us we has to pull these flowers up so I said why not take a fun picture of it while we are at it. After the picture the boys proceded to find a mouse in the flower bed... I was probably lying on him!

This is Ashley and I at a football game. Mind you it was freezing that day!



These are the amazing fall colors. I wish you could see them better but lets just say we love fall in Utah because (1) the colors and (2) it means that snowboarding season is just around the corner.


No comments: