This sounded like a great idea, so I've decided to join in the fun.
1. Add a comment on this post of a memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you know me briefly or we go way back, just remind me of something that sticks out for you.
2. Next, repost these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's pretty fun to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave a memory about you!
2 comments:
hmm.. There are so many great experiences that I have had with you. One of the funniest times was at your grandma's house before we were leaving for the beach. You came in to where Marci and I were sleeping and thought you were going to be SO tough... you posed as wonder woman, flexed your muscles... then proceeded to pounce on us. Minutes later you found out why two is better than one in a wrestling/tickling attack. It was so much fun. There are so many days when you have helped me smile. You're the greatest and I love you bunches! I'm so lucky you were my next door neighbor and I got to be your visiting teacher when I got to BYU.
gosh sarah, I have so many memories with you that I don't even know where to start...playing with "pixie dust" in your garage, being on the same soccer team, sleepovers at Lanie & Papa's, Lake Shasta & Powell, Laguna Beach Walks, Park City vacations... We've had so many wonderful memories together!!
Post a Comment