Wednesday, August 22, 2012

SUMmer time in the SUNshine!

As I was looking back at my pictures of the summer I realized that I have done a lot more things than I thought I had. Here are the highlights.

Archery. Nailed it.

 Planted a garden. Pumpkin, Zucchini, Peppers, Cucumber, Broccoli, Green Peas, Sweet Peas, and Cantaloup.

 Taught my nephew about the important things in life, like racquetball.

Helped clean up after the Pocatello fire that burned 66 homes. See the soot? Check out the news story
http://www.localnews8.com/news/Charlotte-Fire-100-contained/-/308662/15338896/-/bcp8pqz/-/index.html
 Did some camping in fun places like Craters of the Moon, Sawtooth National Forest, and Jackson Hole.

The beautiful Alturas Lake in the Sawtooth National Forest.

 Did some Rodeo-in at the famous Preston, Idaho Rodeo.

Celebrated the 2nd birthday of my favorite nephew in lego-cake style.

Tetons. Nuf said.

 Swim time and beach time to end the summer on the best note possible!


No comments: