I realized that I basically have been in school basically my whole life. Well... since I was 4 and started pre-school. But I am not here to complain. I chose to go to grad school and quite frankly I enjoy gaining new knowledge. It is the stress of having to pass test that I just really do not enjoy. But that will come to an end. But I wanted to count my blessings as well. So these stats include high school but not before that.
Tests taken: 562
Tests failed: ? A few... I try to block those memories out.
Teachers: 145
Pages of notes taken: 3,050 (approximate because there is NO way I am going to count them).
Roommates (college): 31
Essays written: 254
GPA: 3.62
Credits taken: 408
Tuition paid: $49, 281
Textbooks: 189
Schools attended: 5
Intramural championships: 3
And I only have 2 years left right? So I am much more then half way done. Basically, I am trying to pump myself up for school starting again in a week. I can do this. Its nothing I haven't done before. I can do hard things!
No comments:
Post a Comment