Friday, February 19, 2010

Friday Five mixed with some Jerusalem lovin'!

I decided to follow suit and tell you 5 things I am grateful for this week.

1. I am grateful to know that my Savior understands my emotions and feelings. Between a very hard semester and 6 am work every morning, I have had a rough semester. But I have really been working on building a relationship with my Savior and Father in Heaven who I know understand me and my needs and love me despite my shortcomings and weaknesses.

2. I am grateful for fingers. Do you realize what life would be like without them? Very difficult and not as fulfilling.

3. For the temple. My place a refuge. Last week I went to the temple and saw a tender mercy of the Lord. One of my good friends is in the MTC and she just so happened to be in the same session as I was. It made me remember that Heavenly Father loves me and knows me.

4. I am grateful to know that my sister is having a baby boy! They just found out yesterday and I am so excited and happy for them. I can't wait to be an aunt and spoil my nephew to pieces!

5. I am grateful that I got in to ISU. They called me yesterday and asked if I was still interested. I said yes of course, but now on to the decisions.

4 comments:

Kirsti said...

Wow! SO many things to be thankful for! Congrats on ISU- so Pocatello? We lived there for a few months. Let me know if you need help finding a place to stay. I still know people :)

Karen said...

LOVE the blog! Thanks for inviting me... I have a new blog that I will be updating really soon

www.chandlerandkaren.blogspot.com

Karen said...

oh...apparently you already knew about my blog...

Terri said...

I just wanted you to know that I love you and I am so proud of you.Mom