So I found out the other day that I got an interview at Northern Arizona as well for grad school. So that makes me 3 for 4 on getting the invite to come out which is nice actually. That was better than I was hoping for. So I head to Vegas next weekend and I get the treat of meeting my mommy out there. Then I head to AZ the last weekend in February so life is good. I am just grateful for the opportunities that I have in my life. I have been so blessed to be able to do all the things that I have and now I am coming to terms with letting go of BYU. It is actually going to be harder than I thought. Maybe that's why I am still here 7 years after graduating from high school. ;) But that is the update on my life. But I know that there is life after BYU although I have to admit that from here on out being on my own is kinda a scary thought but thats life I suppose.
I am also learning to enjoy Chemistry and Physics although ask me again after next weeks midterms how they are going and you might get a different story. Anyway... that's basically it for now. I have some fun snow pictures to put up but those might have to come later.
3 comments:
How exciting!! Good luck visiting Vegas and Az! Either one will give you a nice escape from the freeze!
Let us know how everything goes. Can't wait to hear!
how fun!! You will have to come vist me if you decide on NAU. Nothern AZ is beatiful, lots of snow right now. :)
Cool! Have a fun trip!
Post a Comment