Monday, September 22, 2008
Forever Families
So I found out this morning about the loss of a dear friend. In my favorite ward on my mission in Paraguay for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints we had a young couple, both RM's, who helped us out a lot. He was a taxi driver and last Wednesday night, September 17, 2008 he stopped to help out at the scene of an accident. Another driver ran into him and his taxi killing him instantly. Now his young wife is a widow and it just makes me so thankful for life itself. I mourn for them but I am also so grateful for the gospel and the ordinances of the Holy Temples that make family bonds last beyond the grave. I know that families can be together forever. I know that they can be together again after this life because they were married for time and all eternity by the proper authority. God is so merciful and loving in providing this option for us. He knows how much family means to us. There is life after death. I know it! And we can be together and happy forever. Please pray for Carolyn Enriquez in her moment of tragedy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i have a blog too you know. it's ktwolfe.blogspot.com. just thought you should know. i love you! love, me
I'm so sorry to hear about this tragic accident! I hope the wife is receiving comfort in her time of deep loss. I'm so grateful that I have my husband and don't know how much my life would be ... empty, without him.
Post a Comment