Well... I know that this is kind of a married person thing to do but I don't really care. :) So begins the life of a blogger... nonchalantly blogging in the beginning... then its an occasional life update and then it becomes a full fledged war between the mind and the blog. The blog starts speaking to the soul like... "Have you had your blog today?" or "You have to remember to blog about when you saw that stray dog getting into the trash."
The real reason for my blog: 1. So that I can have links to all your blogs. 2. To start blogging about church things and to link my testimony to the church website.
There is so much trash out there about The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and WE need to do something about it. I challenge each of you to blog your testimony and then link it to the churches website so that we can start getting the correct information out about the church. This is in your hands!
4 comments:
Welcome to the blogging world Sarah! Great challenge to each of us to share our testimony on our blogs. Thanks! Love ya!
Been there, done that. :) I totally agree and think it is a great idea to link the LDS website. I need to add my testimony though. My sister melody gave me the idea from her blog, it is so cool. I hope you are doing well!
Yay! I'm so glad you got a blog. I love your entry: you are a natural :) and thanks for your challenge, I will for sure take you up on that! Love ya, Kirsti
sarah!!! Your totally linked to my blog...
Post a Comment